24 Dec 2008

Merry Christmas!


Now, I promised you one of my more 'special' Christmas shots, and I do believe that this one qualifies! As I mentioned in my previous post, Christmas is, besides a time of joy, also the time of year, when we forget everything about style, design and colour coordination and instead fill our homes with all sorts of weird and, yes, special stuff. This tendency is also part of what I find to be the essense of Christmas, and therefore I will, on this 24th of December, try to give reason for a smile or two by sharing Rudolf with you.

The shot is from Tivoli, a Danish amusement park in Copenhagen, which every December is filled with lights, decorations and all kinds of Christmassy things like, for instance, the display above with Rudolf dragging Santa's sleigh.

And on that cheerful note, I wish you all a very merry Christmas, and may all your wishes come true

No comments:

Post a Comment