22 Apr 2009

Graffiti Love

Now, I will make this short, and leave it up to my photos to speak for themselves this time. Just wish to share that I happen to live in the midst of graffiti central, aka Nørrebro, here in Copenhagen - for better and worse. Now, in my opinion this street art has two sides to it: one which is simply annoying and destructive, that is, the constant scribbling of words everywhere. But it also has another side to it - the art side. Because grafitti can actually be quite interesting, making the urban scene colourful and expressive, when done "right", whatever the recipe for that is. And, for my purposes and interests, it definitely makes for some great shots, I think.

I would love to hear your opinions on the subject!

So here goes: The Graffiti Love mini-collection - named after the first of the photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment