19 Jul 2009

Sleepy Sunday

I think we all know the feeling. I do, at least, and I bet that you do too. That sleepy, dreary feeling that life, at this particular point in time, is best lived asleep. Maybe it's very hot outside (yes, that actually does happen in Denmark once in a while), you've had a bit too much for lunch, and suddenly that siesta-thing makes sooo much more sense to you.

Or maybe it's just Sunday. Maybe you were out last night and are now battling a throbbing head, something which we all know is best done from deep under the covers. Or maybe that sleepy Sunday feeling has just got a hold of you, for no particular reason, but, hey, it's the weekend, so why get up, when you really don't feel like it. And even if you do get up, a little nap on the couch in the late afternoon feels like the best idea you've had in a long time.

Today, on this particular Sunday, I woke up with a bit of that feeling, loving the fact that sleeping late was definitely an option. Therefore I wanted to share some pics (pun intented) with you that I feel capture the essence quite well.

No comments:

Post a Comment